The Combi Bp is a complete plug and play unit consisting of a 185 litre enamelled steel tank, heated with the heat pump which extracts the remaining heat from the outgoing air after the passive heat exchanger has removed the heat to heat the incoming air. The Air is filtered before suppling to the home. The heat pump will primarily heat the water and will then be used to support the heating capacity of the heat recovery ventilation unit.
- Filtered air for the home
- Solar connection for the hot water tank
- 185 litre hot water tank
- 320m3/hr at 100Pa air supply
- 95% heat recovery
- Passive house certified
- Cop 3.12:1 with the larger compressor
Combi 185 BP is suitable for buildings where you want a high heat recovery rate and low energy consumption, whilst using the energy from the extract air to heat the supply air and the domestic hot water. The energy is recovered in the counterflow heat exchanger first and then the heat pump uses the residual energy. Combi 185 BP can deliver an air volume of up to appr. 320 m3/h at an external pressure of 100 Pa.
Benefits of Combi 185 BP
- Supplies your entire family with both fresh air and hot domestic water
- Contributes to the heating of the home through the supply air
- High-efficiency heat pump with a low energy consumption